Monday, August 31, 2009

Meow

This week's Squigglefly members on Kim's team were challenged to make a shaped card. It seems like I've been making lots of shaped cards so even though I wasn't required I decided at the very last minute join in. Since I had to make it quick (before the sun went completely down) I used my Star Shaped Card Template from The Cutting Cafe. The images are from Squigglefly and are called Meow and Kuruku Loo. I believe both stamps are less than $1 each and since they are digital you can re-size them to your needs. Can you hear me saying Go digi go?



Stamps: Squigglefly - Meow, Kuruku Loo
Paper: Dusty Durango, White, DCWV DP
Accessories: Copics, Dusty Durango Ribbon, Dimensionals, Silver Cord, Orange Button

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! That little round kittie is so danged cute! Love the star shaped card too! hugs!

Regina Easter said...

like i just bought this paper the other day...love this...hugs