Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge #18- Bling

This week's Digital Tuesday Challenge is hosted by My Grafico. The winner of the challenge this week will win 1 set from My Grafico of their choice. They have some really great digital sets over there. The set the DT used this week is called Slumber Party and it is just filled with fun images. I'll be sure to use this set again and again.

To enter the drawing simply make a card using a digital image and add a little bling. Then all you have to do is use Mr. linky to add your project. Remember you don't need to have a blog, you can also link to your card in an online gallery, just use DT18 when uploading. Good Luck and Happy Creating.




Stamps: My Grafico - Slumber Party
Paper: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, White, DP from Denmark
Accessories: Copics, Dimensionals, Pearl Accents, SU Circle Punches

8 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful!! Love your sketch!

Tina said...

What a wonderful card! love the image and colors are great.

Stef H said...

the perfect "little girl" card. i love it!

hugs,

Sparkplug17 said...

How cute is that? Makes me wanna get my nails done, lol.

Sara said...

oh my goodness, this is sooooo cute!

Lana Clarke said...

Gorgeous card Shelly
Lana x

Jennie said...

This is so cute! Who doesn't love a slumber party! Great job :o)

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour combo.
Emma x