Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bee my honey

Here's a card using my Hugs from a Bug set from i {heart} papers and Chickengirl designs. I used my Basic Grey pad called Urban Prairie which is still one of my favorite brand of papers. That and My Mind's Eye. Gotta love them. That cute little ribbon is also from i {heart} papers and can be found here. Ribbon is by far my favorite embellishment. Its so quick and easy and there are so many kinds out there to choose from too. I have such a hard time using circles so I thought I should use them more until I can figure out just how to create a balance with them. So I used one of my Nestabilities sets. This one is from the Classic Scalloped Circles set. I just bought the deckled Nestabilities set so I'll be using that one soon.





Stamps: i {heart} papers - Hugs from a Bug
Paper: Cool Carribean, White, Basic Grey - Urban Prairie DP
Ink: Black, So Saffron
Accessories: Copics, Nestabilities, Silver Brads, Dimensionals, 3/8 inch Ribbon, CB Embossing Folder- Swiss Dots

12 comments:

Stef H said...

oh rhonda! this is just fabulous! that paper is gorgeous and just brings the whole thing out. i love it!

hugs,

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just too cute!

~amy~ said...

simply a-dorable!

i {heart} papers said...

Cutey patootie!!!

Justine said...

What a great card, love that cute image. Thank you so much for the well wishes. You have brightened my day

Lynn Mercurio said...

Adorable, Shelly. Great selection of patterned paper and awesome design layout!

Heather said...

Very cute card- I love the DP you used- reminds me of a honeycomb in some crazy way.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is as cute as can be! Love it!

Heather Huggins said...

This is totally CUTE!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so cute!

bumblebee creations said...

what an adorable card this is!

Joanne Travis said...

Bee-utiful!! Love the dimensional look of the designer paper.