Monday, January 26, 2009

S.W.A.K.

I am finally getting around to posting my lip shaped card. I used my printable stamps from The Cutting Cafe of course. Since I used black as the card base my approach was a little different than normal. I printed the template out on white paper, cut out the template and traced the template (with a white crayon) onto black cardstock. I cut it out and used a sanding block to even out the edges. I used the coordinating template and printed it directly onto designer paper. To give it a little more character I drew dashes around the lips with my white gel pen. I added a little ribbon and that was it.




Stamps: The Cutting Cafe -Lip shaped card
Paper: Basic Black, Bo Bunny DP
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Rose Ribbon 5/8 inch

12 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very cool card! So fun!!

Regina Easter said...

these are the best paif of lips i have ever seen...great job....hugs

April said...

Very cute! It sounds easier then I think it was probably was!

DeeDee said...

That is totally CUTE Shelly!!! I love it!!

Stephanie said...

How stinking cute is this!

Michelle said...

Too cute! I love it!! TFS :)!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Hoe CUTE!!! Great job (:

Kristin said...

Too cute! hehe

Also, I challenged you to "something" on my blog. Here's the link :-)

http://kristinshappy.blogspot.com/2009/01/ive-been-challenged.html

Jacquel said...

This is too cute Shelly! I really like this, it's very fun & creative!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

So CUTE Shelly!!! I love that paper! Great, FUN card!!!

Unknown said...

so creative. so cute!

Veronica Z said...

This is such a fun card! Love it!