Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Get Well Soon

Here's my Pink Papery Studios Weekly Challenge card. This week in order to ring in the New Year we had to use metallics on a card. Other than hardware I don't use metallics so my metallic element is subtle -just two little metallic pearls by Mark Richards (found at Hobby Lobby). Also check out that paper (polka dot, textured pink and green) its digital. I downloaded it from Shabby Princess. Since I have been under the weather these last few days I just had to make a bright and cheery card to celebrate my getting well.


Pink Papery Studios

Stamps: Pink Papery Studios - Her First Dance, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, White, Digital from ShabbyPrincess
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: 5/8 inch Pink Ribbon, Dimensionals, Metallic Pearls- Mark Richards, Spellbinders

14 comments:

Kimmie said...

What a great idea to use a "non sick" image for your get well soon card. I'mna so be caseing this one!

DeeDee said...

Oh how CUTE!!! I love it!! Downloadable papers are fun huh? HUGS!!

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous card Shelly and love the colors you used...cute image too!!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Cute card! I love the color combination (:

Stephanie said...

This is a really sweet card, sorry you have not been feeling well but glad you are on the mend!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SOOOO cute! OMgosh, I LOVE IT! I think I might have to Case this too! GREAT card!

sumbine said...

Awesome card, i like the color combo!

Sharon said...

Very cheerful!! I've been seeing lots of the pink & green combos!

Janna said...

This is just so cute!!! I love the paper pieced dress and all the bright colors! Great job!

Smiles,
Janna

Kristin said...

such a great card! it is so very cute.

Melanie said...

Beautiful card, I love the color combos. Well done!

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card Shelly! I sure hope you're feeling MUCH better now!!!

Anonymous said...

Now this IS is a winner....Pink and green...Yummy combination!

Unknown said...

great colors! digital stamps are quite convenient!