I have found inspiration a couple of ways. First off, I am now the proud owner of a Cricut Explore. Yes I finally bit the bullet. I still have a lot of experimenting to do but have managed to make a couple of projects and have plenty more to go. It really is an incredible machine and I've only touched the surface. Yes it does need to be linked to a computer but I think it is worth it.
I also found some creative inspiration at The Cutting Café of course. Regina has plenty of sets to choose from. So many that I have decided to make my top 7 list. Check out these fabulous sets:
1. Assorted Purse Box Template: This set has 5 different purse types and several accessories
to make your project truly special.
2. Nail Polish Box Holder: I really love this one. I can see myself making these for my
11 year old and all her friends. It would be such a cute gift especially if placed in a cellophane baggie and ribbon.
3. Christmas Shape Shaker Cards: How fun are these? I haven't made a shaker in a long time.
These look so fun. You can buy them individually or the full set of 9. So adorable.
4. Card Box Organizer: This would be such a cute handmade gift especially if you
included handmade cards in the set. Love it!
5. Book Box Set: This would be perfect for teacher appreciation gifts.
6. Butterfly Treat Box: It doesn't get any better than this. Love the trio version.
7. Stationary Box: Another good one with lots of choices.
I could go on and on but I'm sure you'd rather take a look at them than have me explain them to you. I'm no longer on the Cutting Café design team. I am just excited about the sets they have to offer.
Hopefully you like these sets as much I do. It's extremely hard not to. I hope to post projects soon.