Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Feeling crafty again

It's been a long time to say the least.  Things are finally getting back to normal after unexpected health issues.  I'm finally feeling crafty again.  I am a little anxious about getting back in the swing of things especially when it comes to coloring.  I did manage to color several images last night.  The next step will be to turn them into completed projects. 

In lieu of sharing a new project I have posted one that I made some time ago when I was a member of the Cutting Café DT.  I thought this one would be fitting since Valentine's Day is tomorrow.

 
The tag was made using an image from The Cutting Cafe. The set is called Animal and Bug Mini Colored Circle Set. The designer paper that the candies were wrapped in is from another Cafe set and is called Words of Love Colored Printable set. In order to save printer ink I re-sized the designer paper to the size of the candy roll.  I was also able to fit multiple patterns on one sheet of paper.
 
Stay tuned for new projects.

No comments: