Saturday, July 25, 2015

Beach Party!!

This weeks Fantabulous Cricut Challenge is to create a project that features Outdoor Summer Activities with at least one Cricut design element.
 
The project that I created used the Summer Celebrations Cricut Cartridge. This is an image that I had put together a long time ago but never got around to using it. For quick assembly I used old packaging material and paper scraps. Since the image was already pre-cut and assembled it was a breeze to put together.. It can easily be turned into a scrapbook page element, invitation or a fun summer time book.
 
 

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Very nice! I was just looking at that cartridge in design space and wondered how the shadow would turn out. Yours looks great!

Diana Lynn Martin said...

This is such a fun card! I have this cartridge but never used it because I thought the shadowing was weird, but now I see it looks great, so thank you! You did a beautiful job! Thank you so much for sharing with us at FCCB!
Have a fantabulous day!


Diana ♥
Leelee Card Designs
FCCB Design Team

Unknown said...

What a cute little card! Great job!!
Thanks for playing at FCCB!!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Fabulous card! It makes me want to jump in the pool. Great job of assembling all those little pieces. Thanks for sharing your card with us at FCCB--please join us again soon!
:) Marie