Sunday, January 18, 2009

I heart U

I am still in the Valentine mode. Here's another card using The Rubber Cafe's stamps and Cosmo Cricket Paper. All ribbon and embellishments were from The Rubber Cafe. I bought the Hearts Spellbinders dies yesterday and just had to try it out. It definitely adds character and dimension to the card.


The Rubber Cafe

Stamps: The Rubber Cafe
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Cosmo Cricket -Chemistry
Ink: Black
Accessories: Spellbinders Dies, Chocolate Ribbon, Dimensionals, Gold Accents

15 comments:

Danni said...

This is so pretty! Great job!

DeeDee said...

WOW!! GORGEOUS!!!

Joanne Travis said...

This is gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

just beautiful!

Jacquel said...

Beautiful card Shelly! love the colors and layout...nice job!!!

Kimmie said...

This is totally stunning!

Kristin said...

this is very cute! good job.

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous!

Cheryl Walker said...

This is super cute!!! I love the dies you used on this too!!! Beautiful card!

I used the Doodlecharms cartridge on the heart pocket I made :)

Also thank you for your comment hun, and hope you have a wonderful week!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Cassie said...

what a sweet card!!

Cheryl Hirzel said...

Very beautiful! I love this card!

Anonymous said...

Just darling!

Anonymous said...

Hallo, I have seen your card through here : http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1198133?cat=500&ppuser=59260 and this is so pretty and nice card...can I take your idea to make a card seems like yours....
If you like I can send you my card to your email too..I feel not nice if I take the idea and not tell you the owner of the card...Have a nice day.Regards from Germany, Monika

Trini said...

That is really pretty, Good job!

Arlene said...

Lovely - The saying is wonderful - the heart is so cute!