Thursday, January 22, 2009

Smoochies

OK I survived using Kraft CS yesterday *LOL* so I went back to my current comfort zone and made a Valentine's Day card. Don't worry I'll squeeze in a non Valentine card here and there. This time I used a Whipper Snapper image that I got from Wish Rak and used my Valentine Circle Words from The Cutting Cafe. In order to change things up I cut the out the circle word with my Nesties die and then cut out the middle circle so I could create a frame for the mouse. Oh before I forget there is a great special going on at the Cutting Cafe. You can get all the boxes and bags that TCC has to offer for $9.99. Just click here to see all the goodies.



Stamps: Whipper Snapper, The Cutting Cafe -Valentine Circle Words
Paper: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, White, Bo Bunny DP- Love Notes
Accessories: CB Embossing Folder -Swiss Dots, Copics, Buttons, Silver Cord, 5/8 inch Red Ribbon, Dimensionals, Nesties Die, Circle Punch

18 comments:

Kimmie said...

Love those buttons!

Regina Easter said...

I saw this on splitcoaster........AND FELL IN LOVE WITH IT............wowzer

Anonymous said...

The buttons along the bottom are great!

Stephanie said...

This is just awesome, love that little mouse and well... I LOVE BUTTONS!

Unknown said...

hwo cute, such a cute card. love it.

*Sally* said...

Soooo cute! Love that image!

Teresa Kline said...

this is sooo awesome, I luv the buttons! *~*

Sara said...

Very cute, love the buttons

Joanne Travis said...

How cute is this!! That little mouse image is just darling :)

Jacquel said...

Such a darling card Shelly and that image is too cute! awesome work gf!!!

Tracy said...

This is so cute, i love all the buttons.
Hugs T x

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh this is ADORABLE!!!! I love that mouse and the circle stamp goes perfectly with him!!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!

Ilina Crouse said...

OMG this is so stinkin' cute. Love it! Love how you put the mouse in the circle and all the buttons on the bottom. Totally AWESOME job! TFS

Lynn Mercurio said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I love this card. What a cute little critter and oh my...those buttons! FANTASTIC!

Anonymous said...

Very bright...great use of the buttons.

Dragana Skoro said...

Great card. Buttons are a very nice touch.

Cheryl Hirzel said...

AAA+dorable!

Unknown said...

clever use of the dies for the mouse piece. love the layers!

i need to use my buttons.