Monday, January 19, 2009

Save the date

Here's my take on Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch Challenge SC200. You can see the sketch below. I love the black and red combination. I used my Valentine Circle Words printable set from The Cutting Cafe. I must say that having these circles at my disposal is sweet. The possibilities are endless. Of course I was working on a cute Valentine's Day gift bag and ended up making this instead. I'll be sure to post my little goodie bag(s) soon. I also thought I'd let you know that tomorrow's post has nothing to do with Valentines Day. Trying to squeeze one of those in every now and again.


The Cutting Cafe

Stamps: The Cutting Cafe- Valentines Circle Words
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, White, Little Yellow Bicycle DP
Ink: Black
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Buttons, Red and Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Cord, Dimensionals


14 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh Shelly, this is adorable...love the color combo!

Kimmie said...

OMG Girl! This is absolutely fabulous!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very nice sketch, and your card turned out pretty, and I love the colors on this too!! :)

Unknown said...

great card and colors.

Cassie said...

gosh this turned out super cute!

Danni said...

What a wonderful card! Great job!

Regina Easter said...

oh wowzer, this turned out stunning...the colors are beautiful...hugs

Anonymous said...

Great job on the sketch. Lovely work.

Veronica Z said...

Your card turned out beautfully! Love the buttons! TYFS!

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous card and love the colors! nice job on the sketch!!

Geekygirl said...

The red really makes the block pop. I like it.

Manifestation said...

Lovable card indeed.Thank you.Wish you all a Happy Valentine ahead.

LOL:)
Gifts to India|Gifts to chennai|Gifts to Bangalore

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this, what a great card...cute! *~*

Unknown said...

just love how read, white and black give such contrast to each other. very striking card!