Monday, January 12, 2009

Cupcake Kind of Day

Nothing says Happy Birthday like a yummy cupcake. This time I used The Cutting Cafe's new printable set called All About Cupcakes. Its one of the biggest sets to date and has various sizes of cupcakes and perfect sentiments to match. My goal is to get a jump on birthday cards (and
*ahem* Christmas cards) this year. I think this is the set that will help me out.


The Cutting Cafe

Stamps: The Cutting Cafe -All About Cupcakes
Paper: Gable Green, Rose Red, White, DCWV
Accessories: Copics, Organdy Ribbon, Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals, Shimmerz

21 comments:

Jacquel said...

This is really pretty Shelly and great colors too! love the cupcakes!!!

Unknown said...

oh my so so cute, i love those cupcakes ;)

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! One of my favourite colour combinations. Love the brads all teh way down the sides!

April said...

Great card. I love these colors!

DeeDee said...

OMGoodness!!! I love this....so CUTE!!! HUGS!!

Kimmie said...

what a yummy card

Sharon Caudle said...

Yummy and adorable Shelly! Love the pink and green together too! have a wonderful day!

*Sally* said...

scrummy :D

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is GORGEOUS! I LOVE cupcakes and your card is just SUPER yummy!

Sharon said...

This looks like some goodies from a bakery! Yum!

Angie Williams said...

This is such a beautiful card! Love the combo and the whole theme!

Teresa Kline said...

his isfabulous, great details! *~*

Kristin said...

I love this card! It looks so great, good job!

Regina Easter said...

omg!.............this is fab...oh so yummy........omg....love it

Ilina Crouse said...

those cupcakes look so yummy. Love how you colored them, and the papers.

Cassie said...

these are the perfect cupcakes!! pink and yummy looking!

Valerie said...

oh CUTE! I just love that cupcakes stamp!!!

Janna said...

THese look good enought to eat!! I love how sparkly they are! These are really fantastic! ANother fabulous card!

Smiles,
Janna

Vanessa Middleton said...

More like I wish I could have a cupcake today... LOL This card is wicked cute. Off to look at this company's stamps. I don't have any... YET! hehe

Unknown said...

oooer! great use of colors and love the texture with the paper piecing. awesome card!

Anonymous said...

Love the cupcakes.