Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday!!

I thought I'd share a fun shaped card today. I used one of my latest printable sets from The Cutting Cafe. The party hat shaped card is from the set called Party Hat Shaped card set which can be found HERE and the Fun with Party Hats set found HERE.
Both sets are a must have and would be perfect for birthday parties and projects alike. As you can see in the close-up photo I paired it up with a sentiment from The Birthday Tags set which can be found HERE.
Challenges: Paper Pretties- use punches or die cuts

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this is sooooooooooooo cute shelly, I love the paper, those stripes are awesome with the blue...hugs

Carolyn Wolff said...

I agree Regina.....very cute.

Hey Hey Paula said...

So cute Shelly...the papers & colors are perfect for a birthday.

Amy Johnson said...

What a cute card! I love the fun shape!