Sunday, January 1, 2012

Remember to...

This week The Cutting Cafe DT has been asked to make a project using the Loopy Loopy Bow Flower printable set.

It comes with two different styles of bows (Plain or With Holes) and is perfectly sized to layer.

If you are a visual person you can check out the how to video HERE.

For my 12 x 12 scrapbook page I printed the small Loopy Bow (with holes) on a piece of designer paper. Even though the template I used printed where the holes should be punched out I decided to leave them as is and I chose to only use one layer for my bow.


I also used the Long Sentiment Tags printable set from The Cutting Cafe.

To put more focus on the sentiments I ended up printing out the Remember to dance tag five times. I added a couple of layers and combined the tags and the Loopy Loopy Bow Flower to create a page element.

Here's a close-up of the sentiment tags:

As you can see I used Basic Grey brads to select various sentiments for the tags. You could use punches, a marker, hole punch or practically anything else too. I had a little trouble getting good pictures of the full layout. I really need a better camera but I did manage to photograph the main elements of the page.

Don't forget to head on over to The Cutting Cafe for some great printable sets. There is a new background set perfect for Valentine's Day. Printable sets used from The Cutting Cafe: Loopy Loopy Bow Flower and Long Sentiment Tags

8 comments:

Regina Easter said...

omg the colors on this layout are the best ever...i LOVE this layout Shelly.....welcome back

Pat (mspfd) said...

How super duper fun! Great design. Happy 2012 to you and yours. Did you get snow?

Jeri said...

Fun layout. I love the bright, happy colors and the way you marked the sentiment tags with the brads.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Shelly, your layout is wonderful. I really like the colours and your bow is fabulous. Great job.

jessica said...

Beautiful LO!! Love the bright fun colors!!
TFS :)

Anonymous said...

This is the BEST!
What a FUN design and such a GREAT
use of the cafe files! Really!
Also love how happy, happy this is!

DT sista hugs! ~Leah

Hey Hey Paula said...

Great layout & the loopy bow flower adds the perfect touch. I love the color you've used. I'm looking forward to working with you on the DT.

Kingston's Kreations said...

I just love the colors you used! Very beautiful and fun! I look forward to working with you on the design team!!
Hugs,
Wendy