Wednesday, January 19, 2011

XOXO

As you can see I am always in the mood for Valentine's Day projects. If I could only embrace Christmas cards even half as much.

I used the Words of Love Colored Set from The Cutting Cafe for this one. There is a great variety of images and papers in this one. The Cutting Cafe items are: Circle sentiment, pink plaid paper and the words of love paper. Absolutely adorable and so much fun to mix and match.

If you haven't been to the Cafe lately you should really check it out. Regina has two fun Animal and Bugs sets that are simply adorable. I will definitely have to come up with some cute projects for my daughter's classmates.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! This is really gorgeous!! Love the yummy Valentine papers!! HUGS

Regina Easter said...

your work is ALWAYS so stunning...i am in awe of everything you do...hugs

Stephanie said...

Fantastic card Shelly! I hear ya about the Christmas cards-Valentine's much more fun!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! I love this paper pack!

Angie Williams said...

Super cute! Love it!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is such a great layout and design! Love it, Shelly! You do valentines so well!

bumblebee creations said...

Love how you've used the different papers available at TCC!! what a gorgeous card!!