Monday, January 16, 2012

Heart Pocket - Photos Galore

This week's Digital Tuesday Challenge is to make a Romantic card.


My Grafico is offering 1 set of digital images and a 20% discount to this week's winner. Don't forget to include a digital element on your project to qualify.


For the main part of the project I used the Heart Pocket's set from The Cutting Cafe. The set features 4 different pockets. I had so much fun with this one that I ended up making 3 different inserts for my pocket. Here's what the set looks like:


Here's a close-up of just the Heart Pocket:


Here's what the heart pocket looks like with one of the inserts. The fairy image is from the Heart Fairies set from Stockberry Studio.




Here's a close-up of the Heart Fairy image:




Here's the last view of the project:



Challenges:


Paper Issues: Love is all you need (valentines project)


The Crazy Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (Ribbon, Image, Gems)


Daisy Doodles - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Regina Easter said...

these are the cutest ever Shelly....I love that little girl too...you rock...hugs

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! This is so cute and creative! You really put a lot of work into this!

Hey Hey Paula said...

Your heart pockets are so adorable! I love all 3 of the inserts.

Unknown said...

Wowzers!!!

Anonymous said...

For sure think I"m a little in love with these!
I LOVE the idea, LOVE the design...the popped
heart accents, the image and that design for
the card...
Really couldn't have enjoyed this project anymore!

Hugs to you! ~Leah

LEEANN said...

Very cute!

Iris Benkel-Sommer said...

wow
what a great idea, so very very creative,
love it!
Great!!!

hughs
iris

jessica said...

OMG I LOVE this!! Adorable image used with the pocket!!! Beautiful paper and love all the hearts!!
Awesome job!!

Carolyn Wolff said...

How sweet. I just love this set. The red and white together look awesome.

PaperVine said...

I LOVE THESE - you have given me heaps of inspiration for startiing my Valentine's projects this weekend!

Thanks for linking up at Paper Issues
Lowri
http://papervinenz.blogspot.com