Sunday, November 22, 2009

Let's Party

Here's a quick and easy card made with my Birthday Wishes set from i {heart} papers. Since its a birthday card I went for the bold and bright colors. I really wanted to layer the elephant image but didn't have a large oval die. I need to get a set of them soon because I'm starting to like the oval shape. Those fabulous papers are from Sassafras Lass and My Minds Eye. Two of my favorites.




Stamps: IHP - Birthday Wishes
Paper: Gable Green, Tangerine Tango, Garden Green, White, My Minds Eye, Sassafras Lass DP
Accessories: Copics, SU Oval and Scalloped Oval Punch, Dimensionals, SU Striped Ribbon, Nestabilities Oval

5 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

So cute! Love the colors!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How super duper cute! Love the papers and colors.

Sparkle said...

This is just adorable!

Danni said...

Cute!!

Happycrafter said...

What a fun card! I like the striped ribbon, it coordinates really well.