Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Snow Scene

Here's the card I mentioned last week. I decided to combine some of the stamps in the Just Skating By and It's a Snow Day sets released this month from i {heart} papers. This card may look like it has a lot of things going on but really came together pretty quickly. I used my new Basic Grey pad called Eskimo Kisses and the Labels one Nestabilities that I just love. I have lots of other Nesties on my wish list and hope to add them to my collection soon. I have to say that it was a fun little scene to create.

Stamps: IHP - It's a Snow Day, Just Skating By
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, White, Basic Grey -Eskimo Kisses DP
Accessories: Copics, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals, Nestabilities - Labels One, Melon Mambo Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. Metallic Pearls


Pat (mspfd) said...

Super card Shelly! Love the little scene you created
and the wonderful colors!!

msfreida said...

OHHH I'm SOOO excited to see this! I have everything you used and will definitely CASE! This is SOOO adorable! FABULOUS coloring job too!