Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Snow Scene

Here's the card I mentioned last week. I decided to combine some of the stamps in the Just Skating By and It's a Snow Day sets released this month from i {heart} papers. This card may look like it has a lot of things going on but really came together pretty quickly. I used my new Basic Grey pad called Eskimo Kisses and the Labels one Nestabilities that I just love. I have lots of other Nesties on my wish list and hope to add them to my collection soon. I have to say that it was a fun little scene to create.




Stamps: IHP - It's a Snow Day, Just Skating By
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, White, Basic Grey -Eskimo Kisses DP
Accessories: Copics, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals, Nestabilities - Labels One, Melon Mambo Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. Metallic Pearls

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super card Shelly! Love the little scene you created
and the wonderful colors!!

freida said...

OHHH I'm SOOO excited to see this! I have everything you used and will definitely CASE! This is SOOO adorable! FABULOUS coloring job too!

Hugs~