Friday, September 25, 2009

Just for You

I have to admit that I am having a blast making Halloween cards. I could easily make them all year round. Of course the C.C. Designs image wasn't really intended for Halloween, at least I don't think it was, but it was easily transformed into one. With black and gray hair she reminds me of Wednesday from the Muensters, only in a sweet kind of way. See that cute little circle sentiment? Its from a set called Halloween Labels from The Cutting Cafe. It would make great halloween treats for the kiddos. Looking at it I wish I would have added a pair of googlie eyes on it or maybe one big eye in the middle. Everything is better with googlie eyes, right? I do have a handful of Halloween projects to show you. If you aren't into Halloween (not sure how that is possible) hang in there I do have some non halloween cards coming up.




Stamps: C.C. Designs – Shy Kiki La Rule, The Cutting CafĂ© – Halloween Labels
Paper: SU Lavender Lace, Basic Black, GP 110 White, My Minds Eye – Eerie Alley DP, We R Memory Keepers DP
Accessories: Copics, White Gel Pen, SU Dimensionals, SU Scallop Punch, Spellbinders Circle, Miscellaneous Ribbon

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Adorable!

Regina Easter said...

i am so enjoying all the halloween cards...keep em coming...love this little girl