Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thoughts of You

You can find my Digital Tuesday Challenge Card here.

Here's a quick card I made using a Fred She Said pre-colored image called Wheelbarrow. I also used the Polka Dotty Flowers set to create the butterfly shape accent. To acheive the look I simply cut off a couple of the flower petals. I may have to make some butterfly accents soon. I wish I could say that I was the clever one who thought of it but it was Alyssa, my 7 year old. You can find her blog HERE.



Stamps: Fred She Said - Wheelbarrow, FSS sentiment
Paper: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Basic Black, White, American Crafts, DCWV DP
Accessories: Nestabilities, Misc. Ribbon, Silver Cord, Pink Button, Dimensionals, CB Embossing Folder

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is so beautiful!! I love your detailed coloring!! TFS! HUGS

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous shelly!