Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Emma in the Leaves - Digi Sale

Tracey at Fred She Said had an idea. A good one too. Each week one of the DT members picks an image of the week and showcases it. How does that help you? Well that digi will be on sale that week (30% off). How's that for an incentive? Since the leaves will be changing colors and the air will soon become crisp I choose Emma in the leaves as my image. She came pre-colored which made my card come together quickly.

As you can see their is some flexibility in the image. I only used a small portion of it for my card. You can see the full colored version of the image below. She is also available as an inline image (un-colored) as well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! What a gorgeous card!! LOVE the adorable image!! :)

ellepaulette said...

I am loving your card!! :)

Danni said...

Such a great image and a fun, wonderful card!

Tammy said...

Great card and love the stamp.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Sandy O said...

Oh, I love Fred She Sadi, I will have to mae sure to pop over and get this one. You did a fantastic job with her on your card.

Lysa said...

Love your card & layout!