Sunday, September 5, 2010

Princess Purse

I thought I'd share a cute little purse I made using Stampin Up's Top Note Die. The image is from Pixie Dust Studio and is called Cinderella. She is part of the Princess Parade collection and is just one of many of very cute images. You can't tell by the photo below but I cut down a treat bag (to 3 inches in height) and adhered it with Tacky Tape. I also made a purse handle with designer paper. It turned out really cute and was super simple to make. If I find the motivation I'll prepare step by step instructions.




3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super cute! These would make great treat bags for a little Princess party. Bet the girls loved this cute purse. Hope you made two!

Anonymous said...

absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

awww, so cute!