Thursday, September 9, 2010

In the Newsprint

This week's challenge at Pixie Dust Studio is called: "In Between the Newsprint". We are asking you to use Black and White and ONE other color. I hope you are able to participate in this week's challenge. I certainly had a lot of fun with it.

Since I am still very into Halloween I decided to make a card using the Frankie's Bride image from the Fun House collection. My other color is red. I even added a little red heart to her hair. I admit I did use some Kraft in the background but couldn't resist using this velvet paper from My Mind's Eye.


Stamps: Pixie Dust Studio - Fun House Collection -Frankie's Bride,
The Cutting Cafe - Halloween Labels (Boo)

Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, White, My Minds Eye DP, SU DP, Digital sentiment paper
Accessories: Copics, Dimensionals, SU Circle Punches, SU Heart Punch, CB Embossing Folder, SU Bat Punch, SU Top Note Die, Googlie Eyes, Ribbon Fx Ribbon, White Gel Pen

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super duper Halloween fun! Love your cute image-- Frankie's Bride never looked so good. A great design, Shelly. Love the colors!

Tammy said...

Love it Love it Love it!!

Scrappychick said...

Frankie's bride is quite radiant in red!! love the sentiment and the sparkle in her hair, and the papers...the whole card turned out awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Shelly...This is just precious! LOVE IT!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Sooo super cute! I love the color combo with the Kraft - which is my all time fave!!! Great paper piecing and text too! Love it all :)
hugs, margie