Friday, July 9, 2010

Monochromatic Challenge

I have to admit that I'm not the first one in line when it comes to Monochromatic (or one color) challenges but I really enjoyed this one. I really wish the bright yellows were better seen in the picture because it really is a lovely card IRL. Anyway I hope you head on over to the Town Scrapper Challenge Blog to see what the DT has come up with. You can contact Phebe by email at info@townscrapper.com or by phone at 519-882-0623. You'll find a variety of stamps and many other necessitities.




And due to an oversight I never posted my last challenge card for the Town Scrapper. So I'll share it with you today as well. I find it interesting that it is also a monochromatic card.


3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my goodness, you really outdid yourself! These are fantastic, Shelly What fabulous monochromatic designs. And, of course, your coloring rocks!

Danni said...

These are both wonderful! I shy away from monochromatic challenges too!

KarenB said...

These are both gorgeous! My favourite is the orange one :)