Monday, November 9, 2009

Sneak Peek - Birthday Wishes

It's time for the latest i {heart} papers sneak peek. This set is called Birthday Wishes. There are definitely some cute images in this one. I think they would make some fun gift tags. I decided to make a scrapling (3.5 X 5.5) for my first project with the set. That cool designer paper is from Sassafrass Lass and is called Harold and Friends. I just love the die cut bottom on it. It adds so much character to such a simple card. As you can see I'm still in my In Color phase. Bermuda Bay is my favorite new color and I just love that polka dot ribbon. It's hard not to put it on everything.


Stamps: IHP - Birthday Wishes
Paper: Real Red, Bermuda Bay, White, Sassafrass Lass - Harold and Friends
Accessories: Copics, Dimensionals, SU Window Punch, Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon

5 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and sweet tag. Those DP is so lovely!
Hugs,
Cabio

Jacquel said...

Love this Shelly...nice work!!

LorettaL said...

Sweet scrapling, Shelly!!!

Karin said...

Love it! Super cute!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the paper and the color combo!