Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pick of the Litter

A little Whimsy goes a long way. For this card I used the Whimsy Dog and Sign along with the Whimsy Circle Postmark Sentiments. I wanted to do something different so I stamped the sentiments on white and really rust cardstock and layered them. That way I was able to create an interesting background for my card. Although my guest design team spot is coming to an end I do have a couple more projects to share over the next few weeks. I've been having a lot of fun with these wonderful stamps and can you believe that they aren't even digital?




Stamps: Whimsy - Circle Postcard Sentiments, Dog with Sign
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, White
Accessories: Copics, White Gel Pen, SU Circle Punches, Dimensionals, 7 Gypsies Stickers

4 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

How very fun and so, so cute! Happy Thanksgiving, Shelly! Have a great holiday!!

Regina Easter said...

this is totally adorable...

Jennie said...

This is so cute Shelly! Fab colors and design. Happy Thanksgiving. I have run my dishwasher once but been hand washing a lot while cooking. I am sure it will get about 2 loads after dinner :o)

Phebe Meeder said...

sooooo cute