Sunday, November 29, 2009

Meet Ellie

With the holiday and everything I never did post my Humble Pie Challenge Card. Better late than never, right? This week's challenge was a tough one for me. The Bakers are asking you to share your MONOCHROMATIC CREATIONS. Take a peek at the DT's humble samples HERE, you won't be disappointed!! You have until midnight on December 4th to upload your creation to Mr. Linky. I do hope you join us for this week's challenge. I'd love to see those one color creations. Also Phebe, the owner of THE TOWN SCRAPPER (and exclusive retailer of Humble Pie Stamps) would like to invite you to her end of the year, amazing SALE-A-BRATION! ALL ITEMS at THE TOWN SCRAPPER are BUY 1, GET THE 2ND (of equal or lesser value) FOR 50% OFF! This phenomenal sale will continue until mid January 2010!




Stamps: Humble Pie - Ellie
Paper: Garden Green, Basic Black, White, Sassafras Lass DP
Accessories: Copics, Dimensionals, SU Circle Punch, Certainly Celery Ribbon, Quickutz Embossing Folder

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

She is so sweet! I love the green!

Leah l'Orange said...

LOVE your Ellie, Shelly! :D

hope you had a wonderful weekend, my Baker friend!

*hugs*

leah

Tammy said...

She is a cutie! Love the green and that paper is great.

Tricia said...

SHELLY, I had hoped to comment on this card earlier. I love your choice of vibrant green. The pop-dotted circles and the embossed circles make it a real circular sensation!