Sunday, October 18, 2009

Humble Pie Challenge

Hello everyone! I have to say that there has been quite a few changes going on and I'm in the process of getting everything squared away and organized so I can create until my hearts content. If you are someone who loves new challenges, then I've got one for you. The Humble Pie Challenge is a fun weekly challenge where you have the chance to be creative and to win $10 in Humble Pie Maggie Money. The current challenge is Buttons and Bling and I know you can handle that. You have until October 22 at midnight EST to enter. All you have to do is create a new project and leave a comment on the Humble Pie Challenge Blog. Good Luck and stay tuned for the next challenge. You are welcome to look at the DT members projects. Since I am one of the newest members of the team I don't have a project to show you today but I will be posting my challenge cards each week before long.

No comments: