Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Its time for fall cards and I've seen a lot of great ones in the gallery. I had a little time while there was still daylight (I usually stamp at night while the kiddos are asleep) so I made a quick fall card. I used the pumpkin from Stampin Up's Little Layers II set. I also used a fall stamp set that I found in Target's Dollar aisle. I definitely need to check there more often.

I am trying to incorporate more Cuttlebug folders since there are several that I had to have. Less guilt that way. I've also been debating whether I should post a new challenge on a designated day of the week. Technique Tuesday or something along those lines. I'm still tossing ideas around my head. You'll be the first to know if I come up with something. I need to challenge myself to do more.


Stamps: SU Little Layers II, Target $1 bin
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Glossy
Ink: Stazon Black, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: CB Embossing Folders, Organdy Ribbon, Dimensionals, SU Markers, Sponge

8 comments:

Kristin said...

This is such a cute card... love the pumpkins. Totally agree with you about all those folders I had to have... and don't use nearly as often as I should!

Teresa Kline said...

Hi, this isthe sweetest little card. I am in the blogger group
#3 and I am having the worst time getting your site to open from my blog. I had to go to SCS to open it. I will keep working on it from blog! *~*

Stephanie said...

Wow, great card. Don't you just love Target's $$ spot???

Carmen said...

Very cute! Love the layout!

Ann said...

Love the colors and that yummy ribbon! :D

Melissa said...

That is gorgeous!!

Love love it!

Melissa

Jennie said...

Nice combination of CB folders and great layout! Looking forward to seeing tomorrows card.

Saxontoy said...

Love this one.. great colors and love the sheer ribbon. Way to go.