Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fun in the Sun

As summer reaches its end I thought I'd make a few more cards that remind me of the sun's warmth. I've never been a big fan of cold weather so I am always said to see it go. This set by Clear Dollar Stamps was a gift from a fellow Wish Raker (Thanks McFadden for your generosity). I've had my eye on this set for awhile now. The images are fun and versatile and the sentiments are just the right touch. I'll be using this set for a long time to come and am sure that it will grace a few scrapbookpages along the way.

Clear Dollar Stamps
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps, DMD (sun image)
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Gable Green, White
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Copics, Striped Ribbon, 1/2 inch Circle Punch, Slot Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: