Monday, September 22, 2008

Friendship

Here's a card that I made using Wish Rak Images. Unfortunately I don't know what company made the images. I will have to go on a little search mission so I can give proper credit. If you happen to find out first please let me know. The images were stamped on white cardstock so all I had to do was color, cut and assemble. Well most of them. I did stamp the name Bud on the doghouse sign but other than that it was me, my copics and a little sponge dauber. This is as close as I'll get to having a real dog and I'm fine with that. Kids keep me plenty busy already.



Stamps: TBD, MFT Sentiment, Karen Foster snap n stamp
Paper: Chocolate Chip, DCVW DP, White
Ink: Black, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Misc. Ribbon, Dimensionals, Copics, Round Tab Punch

No comments: