Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall Splendor

Rachelle Anne Miller stamps are super popular right now and I can definitely see why. I especially love the Lily and Milo collection. A dear friend from the Wish Rak group (thanks bottomphish) on Splitcoaststampers.com sent me a wonderful envelope of stamped wishes and my very own RAM stamp. Of course I had to use it right away :) She also sent me tree images. One of them can be seen below. The trees were stamped on white cardstock so I took my Pumpkin Spectrum pad and a brayer and gave it a burst of color. I haven't used my brayer in ages and I have to say that I do love it. I really wanted to put something in the upper left hand corner but wasn't sure what so I left it alone for now. I may have to make some leaf punches.

Rachelle Anne Miller
Stamps: Rachelle Anne Miller, Unknown Tree Image
Paper: Basic Black, White, Paper scrap for paper piecing
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Pumpkin Spectrum Pad
Accessories: Copics, Dimensionals RibbonX Ribbon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no why did I look at this gorgeous, fun card?! Now I must have that stamp. I have none of this brand yet but they keep calling to me.

Such a beautiful and fun card thank you for sharing :)

Suzy

Mandy said...

LOVE the background! So pretty!