Thursday, August 28, 2008

Friendship

I have to say that I am really excited about this stamp set. It's called Dress up Lily and is made by Pink Cat Studio. Lily is adorable and comes with so many accessories. There is also a boy version to the stamp set "Dress up Billy" that I don't have yet but is on my ever growing wish list. And if that is not enough there are other Lily and Billy sets and accessory sets. The possibilities are endless. For my first Pink Cat Studio card I put the focus on Lily but plan to make many more cards using some of the fun accessories like angel wings, wands, etc. Fun times ahead.


Stamps: Pink Cat Studio - Dress Up Lily
Paper: Textured Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Barely Banana White, Ala Mode DP
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: Copics, SU Striped Ribbon, Rob and Bob Studio Embellishments, Dimensionals, Tag Corner Punch

No comments: