Friday, May 23, 2008

Tractor Pull

Have you ever been to the Little Paper Shop? If you haven't you may want to take a look at the stamps that they have to offer. Doesn't the tractor look realistic? What a great masculine stamp. There's a cute little farm animal set and a fun construction set on their site, just to name a few. Definitely worth checking out.

I couldn't find the right patterned paper -I'm new to masculine cards remember-so I dug deep into the pile of unused stamps (I know you have them too) and created my own paper. To make the paper look aged I did a lot of sponging, I even sponged the hemp twine so it would match. I searched high and low but couldn't find the right sentiment for the card so I left that out for now. I really need to look into getting some word stamps. I couldn't even muster up a Happy Father's Day stamp. Sad I know.


Stamps: The Little Paper Shop, Club Scrap
Paper: Garden Green, Sahara Sand
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Chocolate Chip, Copic Marker
Accessories: Spareparts Brads, Natural Hemp, Sponge, Dimensionals

No comments: