Friday, May 30, 2008

A Little Bamboo

Here's another card made with my Gratitude = Joy set from Unity Stamp Company. This card started a lot different than originally planned. I started out with a white piece of paper that was embossed with the Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder. I thought the white was too white so I stamped my image on it, sponged and sponged some more to give it a more natural look. I thought the main image needed to match so I duplicated the sponging to reduce the brightness of the white. I finished the card by adding a little hemp and dimensionals.


Stamps: Unity Stamp Company- Gratitude = Joy
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, SU Markers, Basic Black
Accessories: Distressed Stipes Embossing Folder, Natural Hemp, Dimensionals

No comments: