Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Happy Hello

Its hard not to like Riley the Moose from Hanna Stamps. He leads a high profile life to say the least. I've been holding onto that fabric strip for years now. I thought the card needed a little something so I started rummaging around and came across a pile of fabric strips that I bought at a craft sale way back. Its a little weathered and beach-like. It adds a little texture to the card.


Stamps: Hanna Stamps-Swimmer Riley (WRAK Dorworth), All Year Cheer I
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Daisyd's -Scroll stripe-Ocean Line
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Sponge, Dimensionals, CB Embossing Folder-Bubbles (WRAK Cork1035), Miscellaneous Fabric

1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

Riley is so cute, love the colors :)