Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Gone Fishing

Another Riley the Moose card using Hanna Stamps. This card was made for the SC175 card sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers. See the sketch diagram below. I also wanted to make a masculine card for a change and thought that since I was still in my Riley mood, this image would be perfect. The card design is very different than what I am used to but it felt good to step out of my comfort zone. I wish I would have changed the dimension of the circle halves but since I only had a 6 X 6 scrap of patterned paper I didn't want to chance it.



Stamps: Hanna Stamps-Fishing Riley (WRAK dorworth), Magnolia Stamps-Tilda's sign (WRAK McBetty), Karen Foster Snap-N-Stamp
Paper: Old Olive, Ballet Blue (WRAK afancycat), Basic Black, Misc. DP (WRAK sbs81)
Ink: Stazon Black, VersaMark
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Natural Hemp


Here is the sketch:

No comments: