Thursday, April 17, 2008

Snappy Birthday

I dream of summer. It's hard not to think of the warm, fun times ahead. Summer makes me think of the beach, building sandcastles and an afternoon nap. Stampin Up's Fishy Friends is one of those stamp sets that I regret not purchasing. You never truly know what set will last over time. I have found myself getting caught up in a new set and later finding out that I rarely use it. I'm sure we all have a few stamps that are sitting in a box somewhere getting all dusty. I didn't have the right sentiment for this card so I did use the Snappy Birthday from Crab and Co.



Stamps: Polka Dots and Paisleys, Crab and Co (WRAK star2shine), Fishy Friends (WRAK bugstersmom)
Paper: Real Red, Summer Sun, Brilliant Blue (WRAK truckerswife), white
Accessories: Silver cord, eyelets, dimensionals, distressing tool, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol

No comments: