Friday, July 30, 2010

Style Challenge

Click HERE for the Fred She Said Blog Hop

This time at Some Odd Girl the Style Challenge is to create a project with a punny sentiment. My sentiment isn't very punny I know. Sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't. Anyway, the other Odd Girls came up with lots of pun so be sure to check them out. I thought I'd also mention that this is my last post for Some Odd Girl. It's hard to believe that my term has ended (*sniff:sniff*) but it certainly won't be my last project with their wonderful images. Speaking of images my project is featuring Baker Kaylee. She's newly released and super cute.

6 comments:

Robin said...

loved all of your DT work.. certainly will be missed :( thanks for all your nice comments on my entries.. Robin

Teresa Kline said...

so super cute...luv it!

enjoy *~*

Christyne said...

This is too, too cute! Love that little cupcake!

Christyne said...

This is too, too cute! Love that little cupcake!

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love your color palette and papers not to mention that awesome image! Beth

Unknown said...

LOVE your card Shell! Esp the soft coloring. I loved having you on the team!