Monday, July 12, 2010

Girl Friends

This week's Bella Digi Studio challenge is to use "distressing" on your project. Rather than getting all inked up I decided to use my paper distresser and to distress or "rough up" the edges of the image. The image is called Best Friends. It's one of the newly released images from Bella Digi Studio. And speaking of images you can get a free image for a limited time HERE!




Head on over to the Bella Digi Studio to see the newly released images. I know I've been having lots of fun playing with them and I am sure that you will too. There is also a pre-colored version of the Best Friends image as well.

7 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my!! Too, too cute!

Tammylee said...

Very cute. Love how you have many layers.

Sue said...

This is beautiful Shelly!

Robyn said...

This is such a sweet card! Loving the colors you chose too.

Michelle said...

Hi Shelly, This is sooooo cute. I love all the layers.

Jana M. said...

I love this! Everything totally works together. Great coloring, too!

Sarah Bennett said...

Super cute card. Love the cheery colors and your nice coloring job!