Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Harvest

Here's a fun fall card that I made with one of my October releases from KLM Digital Designs. I thought I should post the fall cards I made before our first snow -which won't be for a long time I hope. The designer paper is from Pink Paislee. It had 12 fall themed squares on it and I'm still using the bits and pieces of it. This adorable image is called Apple Picking Adam. That Burgundy Ribbon is from i {heart} papers. I just love it. I sure wish I would have ordered more of it.




Stamps: KLM Digital Designs - Apple Picking Adam
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pink Paislee DP
Accessories: Copics, White Gel Pen, Paper Piercing Tool, 1 inch Burgundy Satin/Grosgrain Edge ribbon from i {heart} papers, Dimensionals, Circle Punch

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Shelly, your design, papers and image are perfect together. Phenomenal card!