Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge -SC111

For some reason I convinced myself to complete today's Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast. I really wish I would have looked to see what the sketch was BEFORE I made the decision to do it. This one was tough for me but I stuck with it. I used 3 different digital stamps from InStyle Stamps and the sentiment from Stampin Up called Great Friend. Next time I'll look first *LOL*



Stamps: InStyle Digital Stamps
Paper: So Saffron, Garden Green, White, My Mind's Eye DP
Ink: Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Black
Accessories: Copics, Dimensionals, 5/8 inch So Saffron Ribbon

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this image, so cute!

Sparkplug17 said...

She is darling! I love your card.

Sharon Caudle said...

AWESOME card, Shelly! Love the background, and she is just adorable sitting on that tree stump! Fabulous card!
hugs!
Sharon

Emma said...

Gorgeous and sooo cute.
Emma x