Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge

This weeks Digital Tuesday Challenge is to make a non-traditional fold or non-traditional shaped card. I thought my star shaped printable template from The Cutting Cafe would be perfect. These adorable space images are from My Grafico. The digital stamp set is called 3, 2, 1 Blast Off by Zenware Designs. My Grafico are this weeks sponsors. They were kind enough to send the DT a digital stamp set to use for the challenge and are also giving away 1 set of digital images of choice to the winner. They have some fabulous sets. I of course have my eye on a couple of them already.

Wanna join in on the fun? The same rules apply this week: you may create anything you want, but you have to use at least one digital stamp on your project. (No company restriction!) To have a chance at winning post a comment with a link to your card on the Digital Tuesday Challenge blog.



Stamps: My Grafico, The Cutting Cafe - Shaped Cards
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, White, Bo Bunny DP
Accessories: Copics, Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

17 comments:

Ellibelle said...

This is adorable! I love the star shaped card, and I love the colors you used. Super cute!

Stephanie said...

Oh now this is wicked cute.. What a great card for a little boy, the images are just too cute.

Regina Easter said...

this is way beyond cute...you rock rock rock shelly..hugs

Unknown said...

so so cute! I love this set!

Sparkplug17 said...

That is the cutest alien ever! I love your star card. Is that a die or did you trace it?

Vicki Burdick said...

This is amazing, love that star! Super cute!!!

Maria Matter said...

This is so fantastic Shelly!
I love the shape and the way you arranged all your images, just a really great card!
Blessings, Maria

Pat (mspfd) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat (mspfd) said...

Shelly, this is fabulous! Everything looks perfect. Wonderful job!

Jennie said...

I love this star card! Just fabulous and your design :o)

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGosh this is way too cute!!!

Have a wonderful week hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Sara said...

Too cute!

Lisa Somerville said...

Shelly - this is too cute! Very creative!

Tracy said...

OMG this is just out of this world, (excuse the pun). Those little astronauts and aliens are so cute. I love it!!!
Hugs T x

Emma said...

Your card is out of this world...totally fantastic!!
Emma x

Michelle said...

OMG! I love it!! Great job!

Tina said...

Love the shape of the card! super cute images!