Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Copic Creation Challenge

One of my stamping goals is to complete more challenges. There are lots of challenge sites out there and I have been slowly adding them to my sidebar for motivation. I thought I'd start out with the Copic Creations challenge so I can practice my coloring at the same time. They have great DT projects as well as coloring tutorials so its a win win situation. I used my new C.C. Designs (Beachies) digital set as my main image. The theme of the challenge was to color hair blonde. Since I have a small Copic collection I improvised with the two markers that I have on hand -Y15 and Y21. Far from perfect but I'll get there eventually.




Stamps: C.C. Designs - Beachies Digital
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, White, Imaginsce DP
Accessories: Copics, Copper Cord, 5/8 inch So Saffron Ribbon, Paper Piercer, SU Scallop Punch, Misc. Flower, Yellow Button

11 comments:

Holly Young said...

Shelly, this is such a cute card and I think your coloring is great! I especially love how you did the gold thread on the ribbon.

Jennie said...

This is so sweet! I love your coloring (you did great with the Copics you have!) and the flower accent is perfect with the button in the center. Love it!

specialcraftmom4 said...

This is just darling! I love all the happy summer colors.

Giò said...

Very cute!!! Lovely stamp. Kiss from Italy. Giò

Unknown said...

this image is so cute!

Jane Wetzel said...

very, very cute card! Nice job on the copic challenge!

cabio said...

She is such a cutie!
Hugs,
Cabio

Pat (mspfd) said...

Sweet card! Great coloring

Justine said...

Thanks for reminding me about the Copic Creation Challenges. I was also wanting to participate and hopefully learn along the way.
Hugz,

Jami said...

So sweet! I'm lovin' these new C.C. stamps. Great job with the coloring and love all the fun summery colors! Thanks for joining us in the Copic Creations challenge!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Oh, how cute! I've seen several of these images lately and they're just too cute. You did a great job coloring this, as well as putting together a very bright and fun card. Thanks for joining our Copic Challenge.