Saturday, July 12, 2008

Unity Tree

I bought a couple new stamp sets recently. This image is from Unity Stamp Co. and is called Tiny Trilogy. There are two other tree stamps in the set but unfortunately I haven't had the time to give them the attention that they deserve.

I wasn't sure what type of sentiment was appropriate for the card so I decided to omit it while hoping to acheive a more dramatic effect. I dusted off my corner rounder punch off as well as my white gel pen. I have to say that together they created an interesting look. You can't tell by the card but the Bo Bunny Press designer paper actually has little blue birds on it. I covered it with the tree image. The birds are adorable but weren't quite right for this look.

Unity Tiny Triology
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. -Tiny Trinity
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, White, Bo Bunny Press -Month to Month (March)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: Copics, American Crafts Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Corner Round Punch, Dimensionals

Here's a cropped version of the tree so you can take a closer look at the shading and effect the white gel pen has on the image.

No comments: