Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baking Riley

I know, I know another Riley. I have a fascination for the moose. This card is 4.25 X 8. Its been ages since I've used those dimensions. I'm new to Dew Drops so I may have gone just a little overboard with them. They add a nice touch to any project. I'm also trying to get more use out of my punches. The slot punch is one of my favorites right now. If you look closely you can see that I glued two scalloped rectangle punches together in order to make the first mat layer for the image. Of course I thre in a little paper piecing. I also added a little hole poking on the chocolate strip to add a little hand crafting feel to it.

hanna stamps baking riley
Stamps: Hanna Stamps -Baking Riley, Canvas BG
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, White, Infuse DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, PSX Black
Accessories: Copics, 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon, Dew Drops, Scalloped Rectangle Punch, Slot Punch, Paper Piercer, Piercer template

Here's a close up view to focus on coloring with Copics, Paper Piecing and of course my newest craze Dew Drops.

hanna stamps baking riley

1 comment:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Adorable - and thanks to you, I can CASE that! :o)