Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bloomin' Beautiful

Bloomin' Beautiful happens to be my favorite Stampin Up set right now. Here are some of the cards I have made with this set to date. Although I do not currently own the stamp set I was lucky enough to receive these stamped images from Bottomphish in the Wish Rak forum on SCS (Splitcoaststampers). I may have to consider purchasing this set before its too late.



Stamps: SU Bloomin Beautiful (WRAK bottomphish), Small Script.
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red DP.
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black.
Accessories: Rose Red Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Large Star Punch, Round Tab Punch, Silver Brads, Silver Cord.

1 comment:

Renée said...

These are gorgeous! I love the whole set. This is definitely one of my fav sets from the Occasions mini!