Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Celebrate!!

I only make a handful of New Year's Day projects so one of the things I do to get more use out of a seasonal set is to look to the basics of the set.

I look to see if the images and/or sentiments can be used throughout the year. Today's project shows you just that. The sentiment image is from the It's New Year Time printable set from The Cutting Cafe.

I used the sentiments that I associate with birthday celebrations so I covered up the words Clock and New Years with my image and simply cut off the bottom sentiments Toast and Resolutions. It was just that easy.


There are a lot of words that can be used as single sentiments in this printable set. Colored versions are also included with this set. I've included a sample of what comes in the set below. The full version can be seen HERE.

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this is so so so so cute...hugs

Dragonlady said...

Great card. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments and good luck with the DT call.

Hugs Ali x

Julie said...

So cute! thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Good luck with the dt call
Hugs.
Julie

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project very cute, thanks so much for joining us at Aud Sentiments!