Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Frankie Costume

I made this one for the Monthly Karber Challenge. The theme is: "Fantasy": Fairies, Vampires, Halloween Characters, Princesses, etc. I used my new Karber image called Frankie Costume Jude. He's definitely on the cute side as far as images go. I paired him up with some Spooky papers, googlie eyes and ribbon. I also added a little bit of Tangerine Tango cardstock to put more focus on the image. I can almost hear him say "Trick or Treat."



Stamps: Karber Digital Images: Frankie Costume Jude
Paper: Basic Gray, Tango Tangerine, Stampin Up DP, Misc. DP
Accessories: Copics, Nestabilities, Googlie Eyes, Dimensionals, SU Striped Ribbon

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cool card! I love all the details. Thanks for playing the Karber Monthly Challenge :)

Tammy said...

Ohh Shelly, He is so cute.
I'm in love with the Karber stamps!
I just love your card. So fun.

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love how you used the googly eyes.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun card for a little boy.