Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gnome World

Click HERE for the Fred She Said Blog Hop


It's time for another Pixie Dust Studio release and this one is begging to be paper pieced. The collection is called Gnome World and it is cute! For my project I used the Gnome Playing image. I decided to paper piece his little hat and coat since I've been making a lot of cards using designer paper odds and ends. If I continue to use paper scraps I'll have an empty drawer in about 5 years *LOL* Let's just say that I have lots and lots of scraps.





Here's the collection:

10 comments:

A Sarasota said...

How cute! Love your card...espesh the way you juxtaposed the yellow lattice with the green poly dots!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Shelly this is tooo cute!!! Love the images you used!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Shelly, this whole card is just perfect! I adore it!!!

Danni said...

Adorable!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Scrappychick said...

So sweet!

Unknown said...

I just love gnomes...I am hoping my DH lets me put one in the garden some day...:) I love your card.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a totally adorable card. I love this image and the paper piecing is fabulous, but goodness... how do you print 'scraps' on the computer?

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh wow I am lovin this card! Beth

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site jaspere-jaspereslittlecorner.blogspot.com
Is this possible?